Only the most qualified attorneys are listed on SCAttorneys.org
This site contains contact information for attorneys who have passed our screening test as experts in their area of law.
Attorney screening you can trust because none of the attorneys pay to be listed here.
Unlike most attorney evaluation sites, this site does not charge any of the attorneys for the evaluation and we do not accept payment to change an attorney’s status on this site.
An attorney who meets the qualifications is added to the list. An attorney who does not meet the qualifications is not added.
To be added to a section below, the attorney must:
- Have a primary practice in the county.
- Dedicate much or all of his or her practice to the listed area of law.
- Not have a record of incompetence with the California Bar.
- Be in practice five years or more.
- Be generally known to the site administrators as highly competent.
- Be published in a law book or journal related to his or her area of law and/or be certified by the Bar in the listed area of law.