Only the most qualified attorneys are listed on SCAttorneys.org
This site contains contact information for Santa Cruz County attorneys who have passed our screening test as experts in their area of law.
Unlike most attorney evaluation sites, this site does not charge any of the attorneys for the evaluation and we do not accept payment to change an attorney’s status on this site.
An attorney who meets the qualifications is added to the list. An attorney who does not meet the qualifications is not added.
To be added to a section below, the attorney must:
- Have a primary practice in the county.
- Dedicate much or all of his or her practice to the listed area of law.
- Not have a record of incompetence with the California Bar.
- Be in practice five years or more.
- Be generally known to the site administrators as highly competent.
- Be published in a law book or journal related to his or her area of law and/or be certified by the Bar in the listed area of law.
Attorneys are listed in random order.
Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Jeffrey Craig Stotter (831) 435-4384 www.stotterlaw.com
- Stephen Michael Laberge (831) 426-9232
Family Law Attorneys
- Dana Lynn Santos (831) 207-6850 danasantos.com
- Wendy Weisman Benjamin (831) 466-9239 www.wendymorganfamilylaw.com
- Madeleine Boriss (831) 429-1212
- Robert Frazier Frandeen (831) 459-6718 www.santacruzfamilylaw.com
- Pascha Rose Moller Stevens (831) 460-9588 www.prstevenslaw.com
- Donna Lynn Becker (831) 459-7400
- Chip Rose (831) 429-9721
- Brook Miller Foster (831) 438-2388
- Liliana Sanchez Diaz (831) 722-2444 www.grunskylaw.com
- Martin Roy Nichols (831) 426-7051
- Burl Stanley Polon (831) 476-9496 www.santacruzbankruptcy.com
- Sean Richard Olender (650) 989-4209
Estate Planning & Probate Attorneys
- Dennis Brooke Lippitt (831) 334-1270 www.dlippittlaw.com
- Steven D Penrose (831) 515-3344 www.pcg-llp.com
- Deborah Ann Malkin (831) 462-9100 www.malkintrust.com
- Michelle Ellen Anderson (831) 621-2425 www.michelleandersonlaw.com
Some people who don’t need a full-service attorney can save considerable money by using a Paralegal, Licensed Document Assistant, Notary, or QDRO expert. We are, therefore, happy to recommend the following businesses: